Update a user entity field in JPQL with IN clause

Gupta

I have a class user where I need to update the loginCount and lastLogin. Some users have already logged in and updated data, so I want to update there loginCount to 1.

I tried to use JPQL.

I created a query, where I am sending loginCount variable = 1, lastLogin as currentDate and idsas a combination of all ids as CommaSeparatedString.
Mã:
@Query("update User u set u.loginCount = :loginCount, u.lastLogin = :lastLogin where u.id IN (:ids)")
void updateUserInitialLoginCount(@Param("loginCount") Long loginCount, @Param("lastLogin") Date lastLogin, @Param("ids") String ids);
I want to use 'IN' clause but here I got a problem that by to use IN clause I have to have a comma-delimited-string but my id which I am finding is of type Long.
ERROR:
Parameter value [1,2] did not match expected type [java.lang.Long(n/a)]
Is there a way to resolve this?

Admin

Administrator
Thành viên BQT
You need to pass list of long as Param for ids instead of String.
Mã:
@Query("update User u set u.loginCount = :loginCount, u.lastLogin = :lastLogin where u.id IN (:ids)")
void updateUserInitialLoginCount(@Param("loginCount") Long loginCount, @Param("lastLogin") Date lastLogin, @Param("ids") List<Long> ids);
And when you call this method create an array list of Long and add the ids in it and pass as parameter.

Từ khóa phổ biến

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.