Search Bar search through numbers and not only names with Contacts

Traian

I'm currently trying to search between my contact List and all I can find is looking through names and surnames and not numberPhones. This is my code:
Mã:
func searchBar(_ searchBar: UISearchBar, textDidChange searchText: String) {
    if searchBar.text == nil || searchBar.text == "" {
        inSearchMode = false
        view.endEditing(true)
        self.tableView.reloadData()
    } else {
       inSearchMode = true
       filteredData = contactList.filter {
            $0.givenName.range(of: searchBar.text!, options: [.caseInsensitive, .diacriticInsensitive ]) != nil ||
            $0.familyName.range(of: searchBar.text!, options: [.caseInsensitive, .diacriticInsensitive ]) != nil ||
            $0.phoneNumbers.range(of: searchBar.text!, options: [.caseInsensitive, .diacriticInsensitive ]) != nil
        }
       self.tableView.reloadData()
    }
}
And is giving me error:
Value of type '[CNLabeledValue]' has no member 'range'
How can I solve?

Admin

Administrator
Thành viên BQT
The phoneNumbers property of CNContact isn't a String. It's an array of CNLabeledValue objects.

You need to scan the array, extracting the CNPhoneNumber from each CNLabeledValue. Then get the stringValue of the phone number. Finally, use range(of:) on that string value.

Change:
Mã:
$0.phoneNumbers.range(of: searchBar.text!, options: [.caseInsensitive, .diacriticInsensitive ]) != nil
to:
Mã:
$0.phoneNumbers.contains { $0.value.stringValue.range(of: searchBar.text!, options: [.caseInsensitive, .diacriticInsensitive ]) != nil }
Note that the first $0 is the CNContact from the contactList array. The second $0 is the CNLabeldValue from the phoneNumbers array of the contact.