String result = "";
    String jsonString = ReadingURL(" here goes my URL that reads a JSON ");
    JSONObject jsonResult = null;
    try {
        jsonResult = new JSONObject(jsonString);
        JSONArray data = jsonResult.getJSONArray("Configuracion");
        if (data != null) {
            for (int i = 0; i <= data.length(); i++) {
                result =  result + "Dirección: " + data.getJSONObject(i).getString("Direccion") + "\n";
                result =  result + "Cédula: " + data.getJSONObject(i).getString("Cedula") + "\n";
                result =  result + "Nombre: : " + data.getJSONObject(i).getString("Nombre") + "\n";
                result =  result + "Teléfono : " + data.getJSONObject(i).getString("Telefono") + "\n";
                result =  result + "Hacienda: " + data.getJSONObject(i).getString("Hacienda") + "\n";
            }
        }
        return result;
    }catch (JSONException e){
        e.printStackTrace();
        return "Error Reading JSON Data";
    }
}
And then this comes up:
Mã:
`W/System.err: org.json.JSONException: Value {"Direccion":"Somewhere","Cedula":"111111","Nombre":"Something","Telefono":"2222-2440","Hacienda":"Something"} at Configuracion of type org.json.JSONObject cannot be converted to JSONArray
        at org.json.JSON.typeMismatch(JSON.java:100)
W/System.err:     at org.json.JSONObject.getJSONArray(JSONObject.java:588)
        at com.example.user.mypos.PrintManager.URLToJson(PrintManager.java:977)
W/System.err:     at com.example.user.mypos.PrintManager$4.run(PrintManager.java:917)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)W/System.err: org.json.JSONException: Value { the values that are supposed to be }  of type org.json.JSONObject cannot be converted to JSONArray`
ReadingURL basically reads the content of an URL, that has the JSON in String.

Admin

Administrator
Thành viên BQT
From the exception it's clear that the JSON string returned by the URL is of type JSONObject not of JSONArray .
Value { the values that are supposed to be } of type org.json.JSONObject cannot be converted to JSONArray
JSON object will starts with { & ends with }
{ "KEY1":"VALUE1", "KEY2":"VALUE2" }
and JSON array will starts with [ and ends with ] .
Mã:
[
{"KEY1":"VALUE1","KEY2":"VALUE2"},{"KEY1":"VALUE1","KEY2":"VALUE2"}
]
So you are getting this exception because you are trying to convert JSON object to JSON array.

Từ khóa phổ biến

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.